The law obligates trademark owners to police their marks and prevent the use of confusingly similar names by third parties. Through this policy we’d like to make it clear how JoomSport - related projects, organizations, and people can use the JoomSport trademark. We’d also like to be clear about how use of the word is restricted when used to promote commercial JoomSport services. We do this to protect the very business model that allows us to continue developing JoomSport for you.
The following uses don’t require any permission at all:
- Referring to the software or the JoomSport project.
- Describing your own JoomSport implementation (including within corporate settings).
- Describing a JoomSport - based community hub.
- Describing some software you’ve made that integrates with JoomSport (e.g. a JoomSport integration feature on another system)
The following uses are generally prohibited without explicit and direct permission being granted to you by LLC "JB Soft", Belarus. We do this to protect the JoomSport project from software and sites which could confuse people. Please contact us to ask for permission in writing.
- You can’t use “JoomSport” in the name of your software (including Mobile apps)
- You can’t use “JoomSport” in your company name
- You can’t use “JoomSport” in your domain name
- You can’t use “JoomSport” in advertising-related keywords (such as adWords or Adsence)
- You can’t use “JoomSport” to describe services around JoomSport (such as hosting, training, support, consulting, course creation services, theme development, customization, installation, integration, analytic and certification). This applies even if you do not charge for the services. Note that usually only JoomSport Partners have this permission.