Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Matchday/Box Score bug!

Matchday/Box Score bug!

Hey,

I added some news cases for the box scores and there’s a problem it’s I can’t see the rest and the other cases that I added (the player is on the line up)

To see the rest of the cases that I added, I need to click on the TAB touch (i tried on PC and phone),

On the phone whatever I move with my finger I can’t see the rest of the cases just for the box score, but it’s working for match events, etc.

I want also to know how to remove permission to not edit box score of other team, is it possible ?

And for the matchday, the link is not on my Joomsport moderator menu, there’s only link to edit player, team and sesson. To edit a match, I need to enable managers to edit players and visit multiples pages to found it. I contacted the support before and told me that will be fixed in 1-2 days, and we are know on one week.

Thank you!
https://joomsport.com/images/agorapro/attachments/20681/mini_6C8B681E-97A2-451B-AFE6-3EEA549FFD82.jpeg

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Matchday/Box Score bug!

Hello!

I have passed all your request to the development team.

It will take some time to check the issue.

I will keep you informed.

Kind regards

Irene​

Kind Regards, Irene
   BearDev support team

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic