Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Calendar Layout

Calendar Layout

Hi all,

Is there any way of removing the standings link from the calendar layout by season (not globally)
Youth football in the UK does not allow league tables to be published so the standings should not be displayed. See attached image for the bit I need removed/not displayed.

Also, is there a way to remove the team logo from the calendar layout? I do not want this showing. I can remove it from the standings layout but there is no corresponding setting for the calendar layout.

Thanks

Edited by: Alan Beesley - Aug-01-18 13:44:11

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Calendar Layout

Hi Alan!
If I got you right you need ability to remove Standings button from some specified Season? Please confirm or clarify.

Kind Regards, Irene
   BearDev support team

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hi Irene,

I would like to know how to remove the Standings button from Calendar Layout (season schedule). For me, it can be globally. I don't want to have that link between pages.

Thank you!

Hi Mariusz,
Please specify your version of JoomSport component.

Kind Regards, Irene
   BearDev support team

Hi Irene,

My version is 4.0.17. Thank you!

Hi,
Please go to the file: /templates/ja_appolio/css/themes/emerald/template.css
And add the lines:

Code:

com_joomsport.view-table #joomsport-container .navHeadFull > .navSingle,

.com_joomsport.view-calendar #joomsport-container .navHeadFull > .navSingle {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Irene
   BearDev support team

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic